Everything's going well. We're taking a short break until Feb 3 when we gain official custody of Denis. Check back then!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dollops of daily life from an expat living in Japan and adopting from Russia
Everything's going well. We're taking a short break until Feb 3 when we gain official custody of Denis. Check back then!
Posted by
Celia
at
10:51 PM
3 comments:
rest up... you are going to be very soon running after your little boy!
Arg. I'm seriously going through withdrawal ... no Dennis posts! oh no! ... I think I need a life.
*sigh*
Mel.
Oh no, serious withdrawl here too!!
Oh dear, what am i gonna do... will be waiting w/bated breath to hear more on the 3rd. (in the meantime, we might have another referral from Kaliningrad coming up!)
congrats again, ~deb
Post a Comment