Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Countdown to Summer

Well, I've officially started to count down the days until summer break. It could have to do with the fact that I'm incredibly envious of my friend Julie who jump-started her summer today...

We've got 14 school days left, and 19 days until summer break truly begins. And we'll be on our way to North America in 25 days.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Our students are done Friday, and teachers done Tuesday (dumb to make them come back after memorial day)...unfortunately, I work all summer. At least it will be easy to take time off! Glad you'll be back in "our neck of the woods" soon.

Terie and Kelani said...

Are you coming through Colorado?

Julie said...

Don't be envious:) I am having a fantastic time in New England though! I wish summer could start in May every year - family and friends and not-too-hot weather... ahhhhh.