Dollops of daily life from an expat living in Japan and adopting from Russia
Beautiful! Kelani says "he's funny!"
I love it! Is that from Backyardigans? I'm thinking Pink Princess for Halloween - no gender stereotypes here!
mar said...Nothing can compare to a 4 year old's imagination! Sad when it disappears...you're so clever to record this!
Just so you know, there is now a household of people in faraway Winnipeg singing "I love being a princess...!" It's very catchy. Thanks for the posts - it's great to be connected. We hope to see you this summer in Ottawa.
Wow, he can really hit those high notes! I love it!
This is too fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful! Kelani says "he's funny!"
I love it! Is that from Backyardigans? I'm thinking Pink Princess for Halloween - no gender stereotypes here!
mar said...
Nothing can compare to a 4 year old's imagination! Sad when it disappears...you're so clever to record this!
Just so you know, there is now a household of people in faraway Winnipeg singing "I love being a princess...!" It's very catchy. Thanks for the posts - it's great to be connected. We hope to see you this summer in Ottawa.
Wow, he can really hit those high notes! I love it!
This is too fun!
Post a Comment