Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This and That

Jon asked me soon after we returned home with Denis how long it would be before I stopped taking pictures of every little thing D did. I guess the answer is about 3 months, if empty iPhoto folders and dusty camera tops are any indication. It's not that Denis is no longer in the spotlight (believe me, he makes sure our full attention is on him!), it's just that it feels like he's been with us all along. I don't feel the need to record every. single. moment. anymore. But here are a few random shots I've managed to take over the last few weeks.


And since I'm playing catch up, here's a list of some of D's latest words:
  • moon ("mewn")
  • star ("taa")
  • bus
  • car ("caa")
  • plane ("pane")
  • doggie
  • kitty-cat ("kee-cat")
  • bird ("biid")
  • stop ("TOP!!")
  • mine ("MY!!")

1 comments:

Julie said...

Great pics! Glad you got 'em up. Have a wonderful (and safe) trip!

J

PS - I love the bubble pics!