After two sessions in court today, the judge declared that we are Dmitry's new parents. Yay! Tomorrow begins the obligatory ten-day waiting period, after which we will be able to take Dmitry from the orphanage. More later - we're off to celebrate!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congratulations! Hugs and kisses the the growing Schatzky family!
Excellent! Congrats! I hope the rest goes quickly and you are all home together soon!
So happy for you!!! Congratulations!
WOW -- no glitches at the court this time. How many visits a day for the next 3 weeks? Or are you going to get to leave before Dec 7 since court went so quickly???
I am the Traveler (Marilyn) can't figure out how to get my name there like other people did. Or maybe I can figure it out, it can't be that difficult. I bet Big D could show me.
Congrats! We are so happy for you. Loved looking at all the pics. The look on Denis' face is priceless as he met Little D. I'm sure they will have tons of fun!
Post a Comment