Friday, November 11, 2011

Music Man

We had two visits yesterday, and they both went really well. It appears we have another music lover on our hands. Some of you may remember the lady who played the piano when we visited Denis a few years ago. She's still at the orphanage, and Dmitry loves it when she comes into the room. He reacts with la-la-la and accompanying hand motions and big smiles! So Jon got out his iPhone to play some music, and Little D started dancing immediately.



5 comments:

Christine said...

So glad your visits are going well. What a wonderful smile he's got! I love the foot tapping, too.

Julie said...

Cute! I love the last thumb-sucking one:)

xoxo

K. Welbes said...

Julie, I thought the same thing. He is just so cute!

TCLK said...

We are so glad things are going so well. I can't wait to see Big D and Little D get together. How's Denis doing on the trip? Is he anxious to see the brother store?

K. Welbes said...

Todd thought it was hilarious when Jon wiped the phone after little D put his mouth on it.

The girls love the videos!