We've arrived back in Japan. It was a long 24-hour journey, door-to-door, but we all held up fairly well. I'm happy to say that Denis seems to be a traveler! He handled three flights and one bus ride as well as any two-year-old could be expected to, and I actually think he enjoys being on the go. Which is a good thing, considering our lifestyle.
For anyone out there looking for a great way to kill a few hours on a plane with a toddler, check out some of the wooden toys by Melissa & Doug. Their Latches Board was a lifesaver on the long flight. Denis played with it for hours! Which really isn't surprising considering how fascinated he is by opening and closing all manner of hooks, latches, and locks. Is it too soon to predict that he'll be a mechanical engineer when he grows up?
It's 3:30 AM and we're all awake with jet lag. Finally, some time to blog! Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up and write about the rest of our summer holiday over the next couple of weeks before I go back to work - preferably during the day and not during the wee hours of the morning. Jet lag, be gone!
All for now. Time to go play Thomas the Tank.



1 comments:
We miss you!!Caca and Bike xox
Post a Comment