Monday, August 17, 2009

End of Eight Months

Today was my first day back at work after taking eight months off. My days as a SAHM have come to an end. How do I feel about this? I have to say, it felt good to be back at work among all my colleagues (ah, adult time!). However, I have a hunch that I'll soon miss my days at home with Denis. We'll see...

Denis started back at Peter Pan today. Only this term, he's going all day, everyday, and he'll be at our school - right across from Jon's office, as a matter of fact. Last semester, he only went once a week for half a day at the campus near the River Mall. So, even though the program and some of the teachers are the same, his routine has changed quite a bit. He cried this morning when we dropped him off. But by the time we picked him up in the afternoon, he was all smiles. We'll see how tomorrow goes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mar said...
Good for you, Denis! I'm proud of you and want to hear all about your Day One - did you have fun? Good luck, Mama and Papa too!

Anonymous said...

I love him!xxoReB