Thursday, July 9, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


Talia and Claire, D's cousins, were given the task of keeping a very tired (and a very dirty!) Denis awake on the way back to my brother's one night after a hard day of playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house. So, they decided to sing. If you listen closely, you can hear D joining in from time to time, and if you wait for us to pass under a street light, you can almost see the three little singing stars... Too cute!

1 comments:

K. Welbes said...

He's even doing the Peter Pan motions! You know how whenever I sing at home, Tess says "No singing Mommy!" Well, this week when I sing, she now says, "Good singing Mommy!" I have no idea why the change. Also, I think that every sentence quoted from Tess should end in an exclamation point, don't you?