It’s a little after 4:00AM, and I’m wide-awake, antsy with anticipation for today’s events. Yuri is picking us up at 9:40 this morning. We have a 10:30 appointment at the Ministry of Education, where we will officially receive our referral. The MOE will tell us which orphanage Denis is in (although Yuri already told us that he’s here in the city and not out of town) and grant us permission to go visit him. And then…we will go visit him.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Omigosh is it weird that I am totally loving this vicariously? (Shut up, Jon!)
Thanks for posting updates, Celia!
I actually woke up at 3:30 am thinking I wonder if they've met him yet. You may actually be with him now... WOW! Hopefully you'll be able to post some pictures tonight! I'm dying to see the first Schatzky family photo;)
Besos
Your blog is fabulous - thank you for sharing it. I can't wait to see photos of you with your little one! And so glad, too, to hear that things are going well.
We're with you.
With the time difference, I'm guessing you've already met him!! Can't wait for details and pictures...we're just so happy for all of you!
Post a Comment