He's beautiful! Blond hair, blue eyes, and such a sweet little face. He's 18 months old, and appears to be healthy. We received one photo and a minimal amount of information this morning, and are hoping we can find out a bit more tomorrow once we talk to our coordinator in the States. Of course, we'll then need to consult with the IA doctor to get a medical opinion.
Fingers crossed for good news!


6 comments:
Yesssss!!!
Congrats and good luck!
I guess everyone else is asleep!!! Every person in the world who wants to be a parent SHOULD....I am SO happy for you and Jon and can't wait to see a picture. Do you think the sling will still work? God bless you both - it's been a L-O-N-G road.....I think this may sway J&J to Japan! Love, Sara
Yipee! We are so excited. Let us know if there is anything that you may want or need.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see a picture...am keeping my fingers crossed taht everything goes through, and quickly. Let us know when you have definite travel plans.
WOW!!!! I can't believe that I was online Friday looking for this exact website. Kim had told me about it, but had never forwarded it to me. Never found the site, but did come upon some photo albums. I couldn't be more excited for you both. What an exciting time. I will keep good thoughts and prayers for you and Jon and that good news will continue.
Paula
I just had to post too!
YIPEE!!!
We're so excited for you!
Los Lemleys
Post a Comment