We just got off the phone with the international adoption doctor who had nothing but good news for us. She saw no red flags and told us that we couldn't have asked for a better - or more handsome - referral! We couldn't agree more. Hopefully, we can post some pictures soon...
She was also very pleased with the number of photos and amount of detailed information that we received regarding his health and physical development. (We received the additional photos and complete medical history the following day.) It's clear that the orphanage is doing an excellent job of taking care of him and recording his progress. And I believe it was FTIA's representative in K'grad that went to the orphanage and took the additional photos for us. It's amazing to me the number of people who are working to make this - and every other - international adoption happen. We have many people to thank for all the work they've done and will continue to do.
We are tentatively scheduled to travel to Kaliningrad November 9-15. These dates should be confirmed within the next day or two.
Yippee!!


4 comments:
Congratulations!! Very cool. I am so happy for you!
Does he have a name?
Terie
Great! It's so good to have good news followed by good news. Hopefully the trip will go smoothly to Russia and you can turn around quickly and bring your little one home.
I'm bummed it's going to be almost a year before we get to meet him!
I am with Terie. He needs a name. "Jon and Celia's new baby" is a mouthful. I get weepy every time I think of you guys finally getting to meet him.
I am so thrilled for you!!!!Aunt ReBecca
Post a Comment