This kid has been showered with gifts this week. First off, Tom and Margaret (Jon's parents) sent the book, Make Way for Ducklings, as a 'while we wait' gift. I love this book...and as I told Margaret, it's never too soon to start a kid appreciating birds! (Thanks, T&M!) Then Todd and Kirsten loaded us up with baby/toddler clothes. We took everything that could be considered unisex and even some girl stuff - just in case. If we don't need it this time around, there's always next time. For those of you who don't know Kirsten - she is a kids' clothes shopper extraordinaire! Their girls are always dressed in the brightest of colors, the fuzziest of fleece, and the sweetest of hats. They were more than generous with their old baby loot. (Thanks, T&K!) And today, Jon and I went to the school's Sayonara Sale - an annual yard sale where all the departing teachers and families sell their stuff at bargain prices. We hit the jackpot! There were tons of toys and all kinds of clothes. We couldn't resist...


0 comments:
Post a Comment