We've been gearing up for Halloween around here. One of our favorite pre-Halloween activities has turned out to be a newly discovered game from LEGO. It's a perfect mixture of LEGO, strategy game (4-in-a-row), and creepy monsters. It's helping us get our spook on! The only problem is, I keep losing to a 5-yr-old...
Dima's pre-school class went trick-or-treating along the River Mall yesterday. I was able to join them for a few minutes, and was so glad I did. He was too cute hopping along in his frog costume!
Anyone recognize this costume from a few years ago...? Look who wore it back in 2009!
What a lucky girl I've been to have two handsome Frog Princes in my life!
The big Halloween party and trick-or-treating parade will be tomorrow in The Backyard with lots of other CA staff kids - we can't wait!
+-+Version+2.jpg)
_2.jpg)
+-+Version+3.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





0 comments:
Post a Comment