A little visitor has been peeking in our windows lately. The other night Denis said to me, "Mom, I want to be like Diego (from Go, Diego, Go!, a children's television show) and rescue that little kitten." Oh no! A cute kitten + a kind-hearted boy = dangerous territory for me. I've always had a soft spot for strays. I have vivid memories of taking in a three-legged cat, a one-eared cat... not to mention the two cats we have today. Someone give me some strength!
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Celia, I've just discovered that you've returned to cyberspace and that's terrific. The boys look wonderful and it's great to hear that they're good for (and sometimes to) each other. I hope you all enjoy another dynamic non-stop full-frontal year! Cheers from Toronto. David
Nice to hear from you, David! Glad you're still reading.
Post a Comment