April 13th, 2012 - Denis's 5th birthday - started off with a pile of presents in the morning. A pile of presents that had a bit of a Star Wars theme...
The birthday celebration continued at school, where Jon and I were able to join Denis and his classmates for cupcakes during morning snack. The video clip didn't turn out, but you can imagine a bunch of 4- and 5-year-olds singing a familiar birthday tune. April 13, 2012 was also the debut of my new 36-capacity cupcake carrier! Isn't it a dandy? The cupcakes, unfortunately, were a bit of a flop. It turns out you really can over-beat frosting... But they still tasted good!
The festivities continued into the evening with a few friends and more cupcakes and ice cream back at our place.













1 comments:
Oh Denis - what a wonderful birthday. I was so excited to see all of your Star Wars presents.
Did you know that Star Wars is my favorite thing - I have all the movies - maybe we can watch one of them when you are here.
And I have a couple of sheets of Star Wars postage stamps tucked away -- would you like to have them?? They have all the characters on them.
I would so love to have a Star Wars buddy - and when it is my favorite 5 year old grandson, that is even more wonderful.
Love and kisses,
Grandma Kay
Post a Comment