Well, not really. But some of his recipes are. We all know about Jamie Oliver, right? The guy who's been leading a food revolution in the UK for the last few years? For some reason I've never purchased one of his cookbooks and I'm not sure why, seeing as I love what he's all about. But today, I'm the proud new owner of one of his recent books, Jamie's 30-Minute Meals. I've been reading it for the last few hours and surfing YouTube for his cooking shows, and all I can say is WOW! Why don't my 30-minute dinners look like this?! I love the meals he's put together. I love the way he has them all organized, taking you through step-by-step, multi-tasking instructions, so that at the end of thirty minutes you have a 4-course meal on the table. And, let's be honest, I love his accent.
So here's to Jamie! And to shaking up my dinner repertoire and getting some great meals on the table in thirty minutes or less.
The book:
And in case you want to see how I spent an afternoon watching YouTube videos, here's an intro to the book:
An intro to the show:
And the first episode, if you have 20 minutes to spare:



0 comments:
Post a Comment