Jon arrived from Warsaw this afternoon, and we were able to have a quick visit with our little guy before dinner. It was a good first meeting, and we all played outside. The outfits have been great all week, but today's get-up wins the prize! On our way back to the hotel, Yuri said he needed our little guy's new name by tomorrow morning. We surprised Yuri this time by being ready! It only took us a minute to scribble it down on paper and agree on the spelling. But I think I'll wait until tomorrow to reveal his name since that's when we sign the petition to adopt him. Tune in tomorrow!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Thinking about you guys and looking forward to finding out his name. Pete Wilson
I am trying to think of a way to anglocize Dmitry and I am not doing well. And I have to wait 24 hours to find out!!!!! He looks happy to be with Jon too. How exciting it must have been and fortunately Jon did have to wait until Thursday. Marilyn
Post a Comment