I had a lovely Mother's Day today. Denis and I rode bikes, went for lunch, played soccer, and read books on this beautiful May day. In the evening my two boys took me out for an Indian dinner - my favorite! As I put D to bed tonight, I said, "I really like being your mother." His reply? "I really like being your...Denis."
Denis took this picture - not bad, eh?
My Mother's Day flower and card
Happy Mother's Day, Mom and Mar...and to all the other moms and soon-to-be-moms out there, too!








4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, sister. What a sweet Denis you have! We can't wait to see you all in a little over a month.
xo,
Monica
I also meant to say the pics were adorable, especially the one where Denis is looking out of the corners of his eyes!
Monica
mds said...
Thanks for your happy wishes - glad your day went well,too! What a treat these pix are.
AWW! love what you wrote! xoxReBecca
Post a Comment