A year ago today, November 10 at 11:15 AM, we met Denis. I'll remember that moment for as long as I live - that little boy standing in the doorway, wondering what on earth was going on. Here are a few shots from that first meeting.
It was so nice to meet you, Denis! And it's been even better getting to know you. You're a lovely boy, and we're so proud to be your parents.





4 comments:
I can't believe how he's gone from this little "baby" to a big BOY in a year! I remember following your every step through this blog... it seems like eons ago. How perfectly everything turned out!
Celia- you can make me crfy much quicker than a Kodak commercial...congrats. It was a torturous rode and you did well.
sorry for the typos don't know how the cry added a letter, and the other should be ride.
Silly Girl! You have a beautiful family. Congratulations! I have often wondered where you ended up. I talk with Paula and John every now and then and she sent me your blog link. Life has really changed for both of us since those Valentino's days!
Take care...
Bill
bminnick@nwciowa.edu
Post a Comment