Friday, September 25, 2009

Denis at Dinner

So... we were trying to catch Denis saying ita daki mas (roughly, "thank you for the food" in Japanese), the other night at dinner. It's a phrase he recently learned at Peter Pan and likes to try out at home every now and then. It's one of those things we think is ridiculously cute - and one of those things we think we should capture on film. Well, we tried. We sat down to dinner, got out the camera, primed him with a couple of ita daki mases of our own, and hit the record button. But all we got was this performance.

4 comments:

K. Welbes said...

The girls loved the videos. Can you make this a regular series?

Anonymous said...

mar said...

Never mind him saying that phrase, this performance was priceless! I wonder what he was saying...no matter, it's that chuckle that I love! You'll have to show him these clips in 20 years - he won't believe what a clown he was!

Sherry said...

LOVE these :) Especially the second one, such a ham!!! Couldn't be more adorable.

Kim said...

I personally liked the bowl going off the table...and hearing Mama say in the background, "I think we're done here"...too cute!!