Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Duds for Denis

You know I've got way too much time on my hands when this is what I'm writing about. Two posts in a row about kids' clothes? I'm not denying that I have more important things to do. Like working on that lengthy To Do list of mine. Rest assured, I'm crossing things off as the days go by. Really I am. But it seems I got distracted today as I was about to wash the rest of Denis's duds (a legitimate item on my list). I found myself assembling a few outfits and snapping a few pictures and playing with all the fun options on Slide.com (none of which are on my list, if you want to be technical). But what's it hurt to play a little? Be less industrious? I'm on holiday!
So, what do you think? When it comes time to dress Denis for the first time, in which duds should he be decked out? I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see him bundled up in the Snowbound Blue snowsuit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the orange wool...looks cozy. I'm always a bit of a sucker for a little boy in overalls, too. You've got a lot of really CUTE things. It's almost time!!

Anonymous said...

I love th choo choo outfit..but honestly he is going to look so cute in everything!ReB

Julie said...

I like the orange wool and Earthy tones, they just look like toasty outfits for the COLD Russian winter. Those are some pretty put-together outfits, has Kirsten been advising you? Feliz Ano!

Linda said...

I must be partial to orange, but the orange wool and the overalls with the orange shirt and hat are my favorites! :) Can't wait to see him in them!