We received an email this morning saying that we should expect to travel in October! Still no referral information, but apparently that will arrive before we receive our travel dates. We also saw an email on the chat group that another FTIA family has been registered in the region of Kaliningrad, which makes three families from our agency. We were originally told that a third family wouldn't be registered until the first family (us) received and accepted a referral. So, it must be coming soon! We'll keep you posted.
Our papers were officially registered in Kaliningrad three months ago today.


4 comments:
so now I'll be checking your blog twice a day for exciting news!
seriously, you didn't mention this at Japanese class today?
I am soooo excited.
That is so exciting! I've been checking in frequently, because I knew it had to be soon. Keep us posted...
Excellent! October is almost here....
Post a Comment